[yandytex] Lucida support macros

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Feb 5 20:11:54 CET 2006

    This includes some patched pfb and pfm
    files (lstb, lstbo, lsto, and lstr)

FWIW, I do not believe those patched pfb's will work with miktex (dunno
about pctex), because the map file refers to the full (original)
/FontName values.

   yandy\FONTS\TFM\TeXnANSI\tfm-bh
      [or should it be tfm-hl, or something else?]

I doubt the subdirectory name(s) matter(s)?  But you would know better
than us for Y&Y.  They definitely don't matter for miktex.  Personally,
I'd try just dropping all the tfm's into one new dir and see what happens.

    3. What about lucida.map? Does that simply get dropped into

I thought Y&Y did not use map files at all.  (I don't know what it does use.)

karl