[yandytex] Lucida support macros (BULLET)

Mirko Janc mjanc at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 3 07:02:07 CET 2006

A couple of lines from the lucidabr.dtx explain it all:

% The bullet in the lucida text fonts is rather small.
% Some people may prefer this option, to use a larger one
% from the math fonts.
% \changes{v4.10}{1998/01/19}
%      {(Berthold Horn) add altbullet option for larger bullet}
%    \begin{macrocode}
\DeclareOption{altbullet}{%
  \normalfont
  \DeclareTextCommand
    \textbullet\encodingdefault{\UseTextSymbol{OMS}\textbullet}}
%    \end{macrocode}

That's why Berthold introduced the "altbullet" option as the code tells it.

HTH

Dr. Mirko Janc
Chief Publishing Technologist
INFORMS