[yandytex] "overcite" package and punctuation

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 18:36:34 CEST 2006

Thanks for this information; I'll keep it on file for future situations
like this ;-)

After updating "srcltx" to the latest version the problem disappeared.
The older srcltx version that shipped with Y&Y caused the problem under
certain circumstances when used with newer versions of cite/overcite.

I'm glad this has been resolved. Thanks for helping!

Jochen