Price of new Lucida Bright

Rasmus Pank Roulund rasmus_pank at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 21 19:17:21 CEST 2005

Hey,
I was wondering if you would be able give an estimated price of the "new"
Lucida Bright? What I need is basically the font set including math-fonts
and "expert" fonts (ie small caps). I don't need a whole TeX-system, as I
understand y&y was selling.

I'm writing a major paper around Christmas this year and would like to type
it with Lucida Bright, since it's a quite nice font (obviously), however I'm
on a limited budget. Also, from this list I have understood that it will be
re-released before Christmas Is that correct?

Thanks,
Rasmus