No Math Screen Fonts on New Installation

Herbert Gintis hgintis at COMCAST.NET
Mon May 9 11:41:24 CEST 2005

Dear Frank,
         Thanks for the help. The problem was I didn't know anything about
where the screen fonts were.
         I did not want to install the fonts from the Y&Y CD, because I
remember this is dangerous with Windows XP.
         I do use Adobe ATM, and when I used that to load the fonts, it
worked perfectly.

Herb Gintis