No Math Screen Fonts on New Installation

Ganz, Frank, Springer US Frank.Ganz at SPRINGER-SBM.COM
Mon May 9 10:47:28 CEST 2005

Dear Herbert,

You're making the assumption that the font encoding "texnansi" is
responsible for the missing screen fonts. I doubt very much that this is
so.

As you haven't spelled out the necessary details, I need to make
assumptions of my own:

You have probably installed the fonts without Adobe ATM.

If you check c:\windows\fonts, you will probably see that the fonts are
0K (zero kilobytes).

I believe some have suggested installing Adobe ATM and install the fonts
via the ATM and not with the first option, which is to have them
rendered with the Windows Type 1 renderer or whatever its name.

I personally didn't need to do that as I had a second installation CD
that installed the fonts fine.

Thanks,
Frank

057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?>v=glance&s=books>Amazon
.com.