CTAN upload: new map files for PostScript Type1 fonts (fwd)

Christina Thiele cthiele at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Fri Jun 17 09:57:51 CEST 2005

Here's something making its way through the CTAN sites and
mirrors. What I don't know is whether this is an item which Y&YTeX
users need to make use of.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could offer up comments on its
pertinence?

Ch.

P.S. This information came via ctan-ann, a list you can subscribe to
     for updates on all the latest packages (new or upgrades) that are
     going on to CTAN. Details on CTAN and ctan-ann can be found here:

          http://www.tug.org/ctan.html