dvipsone and PSTricks

C.P. Kwong kwongcp at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 16 21:37:02 CEST 2005

Many thanks for your files, dps.  I implemented what you told but it
still doesn't work.  I then searched the Prosper webpage to see if
anything relevant there.  I found a message from Goualard in:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=466985

saying that "It is possible to use both Y&Y and distiller to create your
 slides provided you specify the YandY and distiller options in
 \documentclass."   By simply including "YandY" in the option field,  my
dvipsone problem solved!    Maybe most, if not all other Y&Y users know
about this simple rule.  In any case, I thank you all who have offered me help.

CP