PDF figures

Sue Rodd jcm at LMS.AC.UK
Thu Feb 24 13:36:22 CET 2005

Dear Frank (and all!)

Thanks a million,everyone, for the help --

Indeed, going to Acrobat and saving the pdf file of the figure as an .eps
file means that I can use graphicx and \includegraphics as usual! :-)  :-)
:-)

Then, indeed, I print to file from DVIWindo and use Distiller to convert the
WHOLE shebang to pdf, which is what I always do -- this seems to give very
user-friendly PDF, which is why I was directed to Y&Y in the first place!

But it was the converting to .eps that I didn't know about, and which would
have saved me hours of fiddling helplessly around -- this support group is
worth its weight in gold...

Thanks again and all the best

Sue