Y&Y MathTime fonts

Norbert Preining preining at LOGIC.AT
Thu Feb 10 20:54:30 CET 2005

On Don, 10 Feb 2005, Jochen Autschbach wrote:
> They list an "Upgrade from MathTime" price. Does that apply to MathTime
> purchased at YandY? I didn't see a MathTime package offered separately
> at the pctex web site.

Yes. I have purchased MathTime from Y&Y long time ago, and later have
purchased MathTimePro and got a discount. At least at that time I could
get the discount.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>                 Università di Siena
sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
DILLYTOP (n.)
The kind of bath plug which for some unaccountable reason is actually
designed to sit on top of the hole rather than fit into it.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff