current state of Y&Y web site

Murray Eisenberg murray at MATH.UMASS.EDU
Tue Feb 8 20:22:33 CET 2005

Things I especially like about Y&Y TeX:

  (1) Support for Lucida Bright family.

  (2) Speed of rendering by DVIwindo, especially when paging (MiKTeX's
YAP crawls by comparison).

  (3) Ease of printing to a .ps file from DVIwindo.

  (4) Ease of changing switch for embedding fonts.

One thing I dislike: the non-standard directory layout for all the style
files and font-related files.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305