current state of Y&Y web site

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at NOAA.GOV
Mon Feb 7 16:28:47 CET 2005

On Feb07 02:15PM, Moreland Hogan wrote:
 > It's been taken over by an underware company in Arizona--the ultimate
 > degradation!

Well, I can think of worse, but not mentionable from a government computer.

I suppose this is another indication that the resurrection of Y&Y and its
TeX products is not likely.  Anyone with more information is asked to comment.

MHP

--
Michael Prager
NOAA Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research

NOTE: Opinions expressed are personal, not official. No government
endorsement of any product is made or implied.