Oldstyle fonts with Lucida

Walter Schmidt w.a.schmidt at GMX.NET
Wed Dec 21 23:23:48 CET 2005

R. Vijay Kishna schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I just got the Lucida fonts from PCTeX, Inc. and tried some of the options.
> It turns out that the option "romanfamily=bright-osf" only gives me Computer
> Modern fonts. Everything else seems to be working. Am I just doing something
> silly? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot reproduce that.  Please, compile a minimal example
such as

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage[romanfamily=bright-osf]{lucimatx}
\begin{document}
Hello world 123
\end{document}

and send me the resulting output (dvi or pdf) and the log file.

NB:  I will be away from my TeX system during christmas, so my
reply may take a week or so; please, be patient --  thank you.

Walter