Figure files --cracked it!

Sue Rodd jcm at LMS.AC.UK
Wed Dec 21 20:39:23 CET 2005

Thanks, Frank for this and a further message.  Your comments about the page
size put me on the right track, tho that wasn't it.  What had happened was
that the missing parts of the figures were all on the extreme right-hand
edge of the relevant figure -- so I have slightly increased the "canvas
size" for each one -- thereby putting a bit of  white margin either side of
the lines of the actual drawing -- and lo and behold , it all comes across
to the pdf file.  The margins must have been too tight and somehow in the
conversion a bit was being "shaved off".  Thanks again to all for help, and
all the best for the holidays when you get to them!

Sue