Lucida bright from two sources?

Per Ting perting2002 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 15 14:24:56 CET 2005

It seems that these fonts are now available from TUG and PCTeX for about the same price of roughly $140. What are the pros and cons of each set? It is claimed  that the set offered by PCTeX solves some problems with these fonts, but they are $5 more expensive, which is not an issue, but I think purchasing them from TUG would help TUG. That makes me more tilted towards purchasing them from TUG.

Are the corrections done by PCTeX relly important? What are these corrections. Why these corrections have not been included in the TUG distribution? Which distribution can be more easily integrated to be used with Y&Y TeX and MikTeX that I use?

Thanks

Per