Line numbers in the final pdf file

Michael Prager Mike.Prager at NOAA.GOV
Thu Dec 15 10:44:23 CET 2005

I can say only that I use lineno.sty regularly and have never had that
(or any other) problem.  Do you have the latest version from CTAN?  If
you are using a version shipped with Y&Y, it will be quite out of date.

Ashim Datta wrote on 12/15/2005 9:44 AM:

> I did and was shocked to see that it is skipping line numbers for
> entire paragraphs every so often, apparently randomly.  I would really
> appreciate if anyone else knows more about lineno.sty.
>
> Ashim
>
> At 12:56 AM 12/15/2005, you wrote:
>
>> Use "lineno.sty" and see documentation for more help
>>
>> Krishan
>>
>> --- Ashim Datta <akd1 at CORNELL.EDU> wrote:
>>
>> > Help....
>> >
>> > I need to put line numbers in the final pdf
>> > document.  I use LaTeX with
>> > WinEdt and MiKTeX.
>> >
>> > Any help would be most appreciated.
>> >
>> > Ashim

>> > Ashim K. Datta
>> > Professor, Cornell University
>> > Dept. of Biological and Environmental Engineering
>> > Riley-Robb Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
>> > Tel: (607)255-2482; Fax: (607)255-4080
>> > http://www.bee.cornell.edu/datta

>> http://mail.yahoo.com

> Ashim K. Datta
> Professor, Cornell University
> Dept. of Biological and Environmental Engineering
> Riley-Robb Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
> Tel: (607)255-2482; Fax: (607)255-4080
> http://www.bee.cornell.edu/datta

Michael H. Prager, Ph.D.
Population Dynamics Team
NOAA Center for Coastal Habitat and Fisheries Research
NMFS Southeast Fisheries Science Center
Beaufort, North Carolina  28516  USA
http://shrimp.ccfhrb.noaa.gov/~mprager/