Fwd: RE: electronic publishing

Karl Berry karl at FREEFRIENDS.ORG
Thu Dec 1 10:58:33 CET 2005

    Below I forward an email with two text attachments that I received
    from YandY in Dec. 2002. If I understand the documents correctly I
    am allowed, for example, to put downloadable PDFs of my *own*
    documents on my web site (e.g. the original manuscripts of my
    articles) as long as the fonts are subsetted. But maybe I'm
    wrong. What do you think?

That certainly looks to me like what it says.  I don't know the history
here or the legal discussions which must have preceded writing that ...