Fonts from Mac to Linux (was Y & Y - are they still alive ?)

Paulo Ney de Souza desouza at MATH.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Sep 20 08:12:24 CEST 2004

Has anyone here had any experiences extracting the fonts from the
BlueSky package and install it under Linux ?

A few years ago I bought the MathTime/Plus set of fonts from Y&Y
and had NO problems placing it under a teTeX installation in Linux,
and I was wondering if that is the case with the BlueSky packaging
of the fonts ?

Paulo Ney de Souza