Some fonts not shown in dviwindo

Per Ting perting2002 at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 24 19:39:04 CEST 2004

Thanks Troels, I have used the Y&Y afmtopfm utility to generate the pfm files for msam6 and msbm8, but the problem still persits. Maybe one reason is that these files are not part of AMS+BSR+Y&Y distribution but part of Bakoma files. Of course mh2scr the is not part of Bakoma distribution.

Thanks

Per

Troels Roussau Johansen <troelsj at math.lsu.edu> wrote:
> Apparently these files are corrupt, can anyone tell me where can I
> download .pfm files from (if such a site exists on CTAN or elsewhere)?

I doubt you can download them, but you can regenerate them from the AFM files
if need be. I have never tried it, though. Do a search on afm2pfm, that's the
name of a free program doing that. I should add that Y&Y includes a program
called afmtopfm with their font packages. That program is likely a better choice.

/Troels