Some fonts not shown in dviwindo

Troels Roussau Johansen troelsj at MATH.LSU.EDU
Mon May 24 20:06:55 CEST 2004

> Apparently these files are corrupt, can anyone tell me where can I
> download .pfm files from (if such a site exists on CTAN or elsewhere)?

I doubt you can download them, but you can regenerate them from the AFM files
if need be. I have never tried it, though. Do a search on afm2pfm, that's the
name of a free program doing that. I should add that Y&Y includes a program
called afmtopfm with their font packages. That program is likely a better choice.

/Troels