Dviwindo does not show installed fonts

Mimi Burbank mimi at CSIT.FSU.EDU
Wed Mar 31 07:42:54 CEST 2004

On Mar31 02:26PM, Baskaran wrote:
> >On Mar30 12:47PM, Baskaran wrote:
> >
> > 1. I install yandy 2.2 into windows 2000 pro and add mtmi, mtsy... font
> > through
> > control pannel--fonts--install fonts. But dviwindo does not show the
> > installed fonts.
> > How to solve this problem.
>
> >>did you install all of the fonts *first* ????
>
> >>mimi
>
> No, I install yandy first and then install all the fonts

that is your problem.  You need to install the fonts *first*...
Try installing the yandy tex system again...  I'm not certain
you need to "uninstall" it ... others have done so and
then redone the complete installation, but try just
installing the tex system again.  Follow the installation
instructions in the order they occur...

install fonts first
then the system
then the extras...