Mathtime complete with Miktex

Masoud Salehi salehi at ECE.NEU.EDU
Mon Mar 22 13:08:28 CET 2004

Thanks for the information.

I have followed the instructions outlined in these messages (outlined in my
original post) but the problem still persists. It is not limited to mathpi,
the main complaints are about mtex, mtsyn, and some other fonts (the vf
fonts are missing).

For me it is a hard decision to switch to emtex, but there are a couple of
things that I like about it, the rendering of the PS files in YAP (no need
for tiff preview), the continuous view option in YAP, integration of
pdflatex, and active development and updates. I still love the ability of
cut and paste from dviwindo, it comes very handy in many occasions.

Alas, it seems that it is not easy to have the best of two worlds.

  At 12:44 PM 3/22/2004, you wrote:
>On Mar21 05:20PM, Masoud Salehi wrote:
>
> >  I am trying to use mathtime complete set that I purchased with my
> >  Y&Y systems with the latest version of MIktex. I have gone
> >  through the steps that were sometime ago posted on this mailing
> >  list and copied below, but
>  <snip>
>
>I've just looked on the MikTeX web site for info on this...
>and ran across thie message:
>
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=10783&atid=110783
>       requestID   902913 ...
>
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=902913&group_id=10783&atid=110783
>
>pkg: mathpi support is still incomplete
>

>you should go to this site, and I suppose register and
>monitor the followup on this message... IT appears that
>something was fixed with the latest version of MikTeX...  for
>the message date is March 2004....
>

>sorry I can't help with the rest... I don't use MikTeX...  ;-)
>

>mimi

Masoud Salehi
Northeastern University
Boston, MA 02115
Voice: (617)373-2446, Fax: (617)373-8970
Email: salehi at ece.neu.edu