Mathtime complete with Miktex

Mimi Burbank mimi at CSIT.FSU.EDU
Mon Mar 22 12:44:13 CET 2004

On Mar21 05:20PM, Masoud Salehi wrote:

>  I am trying to use mathtime complete set that I purchased with my
>  Y&Y systems with the latest version of MIktex. I have gone
>  through the steps that were sometime ago posted on this mailing
>  list and copied below, but
 <snip>

I've just looked on the MikTeX web site for info on this...
and ran across thie message:

      requestID   902913 ...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=902913&group_id=10783&atid=110783

pkg: mathpi support is still incomplete

you should go to this site, and I suppose register and
monitor the followup on this message... IT appears that
something was fixed with the latest version of MikTeX...  for
the message date is March 2004....

sorry I can't help with the rest... I don't use MikTeX...  ;-)

mimi