psfrag

Richard Steenis ponyexpress at PRIMEMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 11 17:50:43 CET 2004

Hello,

I am using Y&Y version 2.2 and have successfully used psfrag.  I have
generated my figues in Corel Designer 10.0,  entered a text label in the
figure when I would to replace the text, and exported the figure in eps
format.  Below is a sample of TeX that I have used.

I hope this helps,
Richard

\documentclass[12pt]{article}

\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{psfrag, epsfig}
\graphicspath{{Figures/}{Figures2/}{../Block_Diagrams/}{../pole_placement/fi
gures/}}%

\begin{document}
\begin{figure}[!ht]
\begin{center}
\psfrag{L1}[cc][cc]{\footnotesize{$K$}}%
\psfrag{L2}[cc][cc]{\footnotesize{$G$}}%
\psfrag{L3}[cc][cc]{\small{Generalized Plant}}%
\psfrag{S1}[c]{\small{$r$}}%
\psfrag{S2}[c]{\small{$e$}}%
\psfrag{S3}[c]{\small{$u$}}%
\psfrag{S4}[c]{\small{$y$}}%
\psfrag{S5}[c]{\small{$n$}}%
\psfrag{S6}[c]{\small{$d_i$}}%
\psfrag{S7}[c]{\small{$d_o$}}%
\includegraphics[scale=0.7 ]{BlockDiagram1.eps}
\end{center}
\end{figure}

\end{document}