psfrag

Ganz, Frank, SV USA fganz at SPRINGER-NY.COM
Wed Jun 30 10:12:20 CEST 2004

Check out newsgroup comp.text.tex. Berthold Horn (I believe he's the developer of Y&YTeX) has written to someone on there with the same/similar problem:

>Have you tried the -*H (backward DVIPS compatability flag)?
>Works for me.

Also, your LaTeX is seriously outdated. One never knows what the interferences are when you just update a single package.

Frank