psfrag

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at CL.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Jun 29 22:37:54 CEST 2004

> >> Class ltxguide Info: Local configuration file not found on input line 68.
> >
> >Does anyone know what effect not having the `Local configureation
> >file' can have?

you don't get any local configurations when compiling latex "guide"
documents.

> It's calling for ltxguide.cfg, but that shouldn't affect documents
> processed with other class files, should it?

no.

> Does anyone have an ltxguide.cfg? What is it supposed to have in it?

one might have paper size configuration, font setup, etc.

> I do have a graphics.cfg, and it does point to dvipsone, so that isn't the
> problem.
>
> Are there other cfg files that should be set?

don't think so.

i can't think of anything; sadly my y&y installation is not currently
of this world (computer died, and i've not got a "new" [second hand]
one out of stores yet).

robin