Too many TT fonts installed

Christina Thiele cthiele at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Tue Jun 29 13:17:19 CEST 2004

Mimi Burbank writes:

> On Jun29 10:39AM, Christina Thiele wrote:
> > Don Robinson writes:
>
> > Do you by chance have Adobe Type Manager on the machine?
> >
> > On XP machines, it's supposed to be very useful for managing (NOT
> > installing) fonts for different applications. That is, you set up
> > folders for each application (or maybe group of applications), and
> > then indicate which fonts are supposed to be active when that app's
> > running.
>

> bear in mind this is  ATM Lite!   not the full thing....
>
> mimi

I'm confused. You mean ATM Lite is only supposed to be used with XP? I
thought we'd seen some people say ATM Deluxe, and some ATM Lite
... and thus we had no consensus ;-(

But I did mean I'd seen ATM Deluxe, but it was on networked NT
machines.

Does anyone feel motivated to go through the old mail archives to see
what's been said about XP + ATM (Deluxe/Lite)?