Producing PDFs to non-standard page sizes

John Hodgson john at HWA.TO
Fri Jun 11 07:56:59 CEST 2004

Thanks everyone for all the replies that arrived overnight.

Some time ago my son bought me a coffee mug with RTFM written on it - I
should have paid attention to the mug (though the answer is not in the
DVIPSONE manual - which only gives default sizes - but in the commflag.txt
file). Basically DVISPONE has to be called from the command line with -l
flag giving the page size in points, so for my 138x216mm book

Dvipsone -d=[postscriptfile] -l=391*612 [dvifile]

Gives a correctly sized PDF file when distilled. (It goes without saying
that the margins and paper size have to be set properly in .CLS!)

Thanks again for your help

John