Response from Berthold Horn, Re: Configuring Y & Y for Windows XP

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Thu Jan 29 10:12:25 CET 2004

Thanks, Murray, for this additional information.  It seem clear, then, that
either Windows has overcome this limitation or never had it.  In either
case, ATM is the problem now, but the issue could be overcome by reducing
the internal font name (to <= 31 characters, if memory serves).

Mike

--
Michael Prager
NOAA Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research

NOTE: Opinions expressed are personal, not official. No government
endorsement of any product is made or implied.