another windows xp problem?

John.De-Bruyn at ujf-grenoble.fr John.De-Bruyn at ujf-grenoble.fr
Mon Jan 26 08:44:00 CET 2004

Frank Ganz <fganz at springer-ny.com> a dit :

> The best way to tackle any issue is by stating the error message word for
word. You haven't done so.

Frank et al:

Here is the error message. It comes up in a window labelled WINANAL

It says "

Can't find Font:
cmbx12(0)
No Face Name
(Windows offers: `Arial')
at byte 136

"

There are other similar messages generated for every other font in the
document.

SOmeone else asked if I had installed the software as administrator. As far
as I know, yes. I am the only account on the machine, and when I go to the
control panel to look at the account details it says I am the
administriator, so I think that is OK.

--
John

John R. de Bruyn          :  jdebruyn at ujf-grenoble.fr
Laboratoire de Rheologie  :  phone: +33 (0)4 76 82 51 77
38041 Grenoble Cedex 9    :  fax: +33 (0)4 76 82 51 64
France

Cqn