FWD: RE: urgent

admin   admin at yandy.com
Sun Jan 25 11:54:13 CET 2004

Thanks for the response so far (Robin) to this problem.  Here is more information incase there a question/problem I did not address.

Blenda.

From: "Krys" <krys at ee.tamu.edu>
Date:  Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:56:15 -0600

Blenda,

No, I have not installed your fonts and cannot afford to waste more time on
this. I do not intend to use them or recommend them to anyone else. My
system is still messed up as a result of running your installation routine.
Your manuals are out of date, incomplete, and confusing. (I cannot comment
on the fonts, because it is impossible to install them without an inordinate
effort.) This product appears to be an abandoned orphan and completely
unsupported; your cheerful assistance is no substitute.

I would like to send this package back to you for a refund (excluding
shipping cost). Do I need some return authorization number from you?

Sincerely,

Krys Michalski