FWD: need help with installation

admin   admin at yandy.com
Thu Jan 22 13:00:18 CET 2004

Dear techsupport at yandy.com

I shipped the MathTime complete fonts to Krzysztof Arkadiusz Michalski, at Texas A&M University.  Before shipping the fonts I opened the CD-ROM to make sure that everything is accounted for and perfect for installation.

I have received email from him which I include.  I have tried to contact him by phone and have not been able to talk to him.  I sent him email asking him to call me, because I could easily help him to install the fonts, step by step.  He has not called.

I have no idea how to help him with the strange happening (wkefonts.exe substituting the fonts on his computer) he experienced during the installation of the MathTime fonts.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance :-)
Blenda.

PS. The fonts are not returnable, that has always been the policy.  A rule set up by the font designers and at that time, Berthold Horn.  I do not think any of the Font Foundries accept font returns.