lbkr

ivo welch ivo.welch at yale.edu
Fri Jan 9 17:41:18 CET 2004

hi:  hope you remember me.  (I am an old purchaser, and am now using the
lucida fonts primarily inside pdflatex.)

Now, my main font for highlighting descriptive terms is lbkr. (This is inside
a standard \usepackage{lucidabry} document).  Now, I know that I can select a
hardcoded lbkr font with
	\font\testfont = lbkr
	\font\anothertestfont = lbkr at 12pt
which works just fine.  alas, I need to be able to do stuff like
	{\LARGE\testfont larger test}
	{\testfont\small smaller test}
this is because I want to define something like
	\newcommand{\logo}{\testfont logo}
and then be able to write
	this is a \logo.\footnote{this is a \logo, too.}
and have everything come out in the correct size.

could you please let me know the proper setup to not interfere with the latex
font size command?  help appreciated.

sincerely,

/ivo welch