Bibtex

Richard Steenis ponyexpress at primemail.com
Thu Jan 8 06:22:05 CET 2004

Hello Mimi,

I have Y & Y version 2.2.6.  The bibtex executable is located in the
following directory: yandy\Bibtex.  It has a date of 11/20/00 and a size
of 164 KB.  In a message a few months ago someone stated they had
a version of Bibtex dated 26-Sep-01 and with size172 KB.  The error
message states that I am out of registers.

Thanks for your help,
Richard