pdf printing

Greg Anderson greg at geology.utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 6 14:16:43 CET 2004

I have developed a problem printing a pdf file. Printing directly (from
DVIWindo)to the Acrobat Distiller produces the message;

The specified resource cannot be found in the image file.

Printing to my postscript printer (HP1220C/PS) checking 'print to file' and
'use DVIPSONE' to produce a PS file produces a PS file OK, but always only
page 1. If 'All' pages is checked, the print box always reverts to 'Pages 1
to 1'.

I used to have no problem. I don't know what has changed.

Greg Anderson.

Prof. Emeritus G.M. Anderson
Department of Geology
22 Russell St.