DVIPSONE on the fritz

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at NOAA.GOV
Tue Aug 10 20:51:34 CEST 2004

Have a Windows XP computer with Bitstream Font Navigator (similar to ATM )
installed.  Moved my Y&Y installation there.  Everything works, EXCEPT that
DVIPSONE produces a zero-byte file (and no error messages) whenever I try
to convert a DVI file.  I am considering removing Font Navigator (which is
a nice font manager) and install ATM Deluxe instead, but I'd rather not,
'cause it's a bit of work.

I suspect this is a font problem.  Does anyone know how DVIPSONE locates
its fonts?  I have the PSFONTS environment variable set correctly, and (as
I said) everything else works.