Three Crazy Fonts

Christina Thiele cthiele at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Thu Apr 15 11:58:33 CEST 2004

Christina Thiele writes a clarification ;-) :

> > 2.  The tfm files for all of the three fonts are listed in:
> >                 c:\yandy\fonts\tfm\nontext
> > ____________________________
> >
> > 3.  None of them are listed in c:\windows\fonts
>
> I've search my laptop (NT) for all cases of msbm*.* and find the
> following:
>
>     all PFBs are in c:\psfonts
>     all PFMs are in c:\psfonts\pfm
>     all TFMs are in c:\yandy\fonts\tfm\nontext

Angela, the reason my .pfb files are in c:\psfonts is probably
because, on NT, we have to use ATM to install fonts. For you, on XP,
you'd use the drag-and-drop method of installation -- into
c:\windows\fonts, a directory which was mentioned in Troels' message,
I believe.

We also have another suggestion: you could opt to get the Bluesky Type
1 fonts from CTAN -- they aren't quite the same as the ones from Y&Y,
but close. It came to mind because you're already using the
[psamsfonts] options.

So ... I sure hope you're keeping notes and will post the gory details
... uh, the _successful_ gory details, right?! ;-)