font installation in Windows 2000

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 11:17:25 CEST 2003

At 03:25 PM 9/26/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>What exactly did you UNinstall and/or stash away safely first?  (My techie
>knowledge is pretty minimal, except for what I've perforce HAD to learn
>since getting YandY2.2!)
         I saved a copy of dviwindo.ini as dviwindo.bak, and then copied it
back after the installation. I can't remember doing anything else.

>Does this also mean that I'll have to reinstall every time I need a new
>font?????  (Impassioned note to YandY -- please, is this something that
>could be fixed -- I can't be the only one who needs to get new fonts as time
>goes on...)
         Not at all. My system got corrupted somehow. Of course, I'm not
sure this will work for you, since my problem did not relate to newly
installed fonts.

Herb

>But thanks again
>
>Sue

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com.
New Email Address is hgintis at comcast.net
There is no sorrow so great that does not find
its background in joy.
                                                 Niels Bohr (1938)