\specials in .dvi files

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 10:52:30 CEST 2003

Dear Christina,
         I posted to the TeX list, and got no response there, either. But I
worked out a way to write primitive graphics for drawing lines in LaTeX,
and then in TeX. So, I will just write a few different configuration files,
depending on what system the user has.

Best,

Herb

By the way, this list is no longer just a support list for Y & Y, in the
sense that people ask all sorts of questions that Y & Y support would never
be expected to answer. If that is the case, there should be nothing wrong
with letting such questions (such as mine, in this case), go unanswered.