Printing problems

Larry Tseng Lst at tsenginfo.com
Tue Sep 23 15:31:39 CEST 2003

Erwin Pönitz writes:

> When I print directly via DVIPSONE everything works fine, exept the
spooling file
> on the printer server grows until available disk space is 0.

Have you tried turning off the spooler on NT 4.0?

This might work if the printer is connected directly to your computer:
first, open the printer's properties dialog box. Click on the Scheduling
tab. Select "Print directly to the printer" as opposed to "Spool print
documents so program finishes printing faster."

Hope this helps.

Larry Tseng
www.tsengbooks.com