pl. advise me!

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Tue Sep 23 08:44:59 CEST 2003

On Sep23 03:06PM, Johnson wrote:
> hi,
>
> When we create ps/pdf using "dvipsone", the integrated artwork files
> (mainly *.tiff files) which are in the grayscale mode have been
> reproduced in "RGB" mode in the output pdf file. The above have been
> confirmed by the enfocus software and preflighting software reports.
>
> Could you please let us know the options or any alternative remedies if
> any to avoid the above.
>
> Our Yandy product details :
>
> Latex 2e (Y & Y ) 2.2

   you don't say whether you _also_ have color in the document.
Have you read the  \yandy\DVIPSONE\doc\readme.txt ???

There are flags in dvipsone to turn off the color  ( *b)

what are your Adobe Acrobat settings?   or are you using ps2pdf?

and what "driver" are you using to print with ...   i.e.,
  If I print to my  HP4300dtn  I use the  HP4300 PCL print
driver ...   You also might want to look at your print driver
settings..

mimi