eps files from Illustrator (batch modify)

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Sat Sep 20 18:03:56 CEST 2003

At 06:22 AM 09/20/2003, Tom Kacvinsky wrote:
>Thanks for the tip.  I wonder if I can get that compiled on a UNIX
>box.  I guess I would need to ask Russell Lang that question.

TOM:

Searching Google with the words "epstool unix" brought up the following
page, which has a Unix tarball:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/epstool.htm

...Mike

--
Michael Prager, Ph.D.                <Mike.Prager at noaa.gov>
NOAA Beaufort Laboratory

NOTE: Opinions expressed are personal, not official.  No government
endorsement of any product is expressed or implied.