FWD: Re: Y&Y and MathTimePRO

admin   admin at yandy.com
Tue Sep 16 15:34:59 CEST 2003

Dear Mr. Ecker,

I am going to forward your message to the author of Y&Y Tex, who also is the person who worked on the fonts (did the hint and hint replacements of the MathTime Professional fonts).  He would be able advise you regarding the use of the MathTime Professional fonts with Y&Y TeX.

I will send you his reply as soon as I receive it.

Regards,
Blenda Horn.