Y&Y and MathTimePRO

HD Ecker software at ecker-text.de
Tue Sep 16 18:54:51 CEST 2003

Hi,

I use dviwindo and dvipsone under win98se; font option mathtime complete..

Some time ago, I asked Y&Y to tell me how to buy the MathTime Pro fonts
(after I got to know that there was a sample file, and already a
supporting package on CTAN). But I never got an answer.

A month ago I noticed that PCTeX now sells the fonts -- and I bought a
license.

Unfortunately, some of the fonts are in fact vf-fonts (for the fonts
which use the underlying Times New Roman MT). Since the mtpro are under
copyright of Y&Y: Could, please, someone tell me how to use the whole
bunch in my YandY-system? At least in principle, I want to keep on
TeXing with Y&Y, but on the other side I want to use those fonts. (I
know that under PCTeX or fptex, I could have installed the fonts without
any problem [as a colleague told me].)

Thanks for any help,

HD Ecker, Bonn, Germany.