Font problem

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 06:58:21 CEST 2003

At 10:00 PM 9/15/2003 -0400, Christina Thiele wrote:
>Herbert Gintis writes:
> >
> > --=====================_213794093==_.ALT
> >
> > Does anyone know what this message from dviwindo means?
> >          warning: no ATMREG.ATM.
> >

> > Herbert Gintis
>

>Does your ATM manual perhaps mention this filename and what it does?
>That might give you a clue as to why its absence is bothering dviwindo
         I don't use ATM since you don't need it on XP, and I was warned
not to by Louis (I've followed the thread on the subject, and I now know
that ATM is fine to manage fonts, but not to install them).
         Why does one have to "manage" fonts, anyway?

Herb

>Ch.

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com.
New Email Address is hgintis at comcast.net
There is no sorrow so great that does not find
its background in joy.
                                                 Niels Bohr (1938)