Font problem

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mon Sep 15 23:37:39 CEST 2003

So far as I am aware, with ATM Deluxe 4.1, there is no atm.ini file --
at least none that I could find.  There is a crucial file ATMREG.INI in
the Windows directory, however.  But I think this keeps track of all the
font sets one has created, so I'd be loathe to delete it!

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305