Font problem

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mon Sep 15 17:02:02 CEST 2003

I'm very happily -- well, almost very happily -- using ATM DELUXE 4.1 --
with Y&Y under Windows XP Pro.

The only trouble I've found is that occasionally when I have installed
some (non-TeX-related) font and then removed it, when I view in
DVIWindo, I get a complaint about the missing fonts.  (I presume this is
more the fault of ATM Deluxe's database management, but I'm not sure.)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305