PSTricks problem

Herbert Gintis hgintis at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 14:49:06 CEST 2003

At 11:56 AM 9/12/2003 -0400, Christina Thiele wrote:
>You know, I ran into a similar PSTricks-related problem once ...
>
>At issue were the following packages (Herbert, you didn't indicate
>_which_ PSTricks packages you might be loading):
>
>    \usepackage{pstcol,pst-fill,pst-grad}
>
>In the Technical Addendum (p.73), FAQ #19 indicates that there are
>DVIPSONE-specific versions of both pstricks.con and pstricks.pro.
         That's what did the trick for me---the best thing is to download
directly from the Y & Y web site, under Frequently Asked Questions.
         Everything goes in the texinput folder.

Herb

Herbert Gintis
Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of
Massachusetts
External Faculty, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, NM
15 Forbes Avenue, Northampton, MA 01060
413-586-7756  (Home Office) 206-984-9873 (Fax)
Recent papers are posted on my <http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~gintis>web site.
Get Game Theory Evolving (Princeton, 2000) at
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0691009430/qid=1057311870/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8882889-4632849?v=glance&s=books>Amazon.com.
New Email Address is hgintis at comcast.net
There is no sorrow so great that does not find
its background in joy.
                                                 Niels Bohr (1938)