mathtime in MikTeX

Christina Thiele cthiele at ccs.carleton.ca
Thu Sep 11 14:47:51 CEST 2003

Robin Fairbairns writes:

> > So here's the URL (everyone should bookmark this one!):
> >
> >    http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html-beta
>
> no they shouldn't!!!!
>
> that is my experimental faq site.  it quite often has broken things on
> it.  and (as i said when i originally posted) you can't count on the
> mathtime stuff being in it ... it isn't there just now.
>
> i had to interrupt extracting a text version of the instructions, in
> order to eat (it's 1930hrs or so, here).  just wait for my text
> version (i'm a bit slow -- i'm convalescing after a serious
> operation).
>
> robin

My apologies, Robin. I completely forgot about that.

Oh well ... hmmmm, I guess the best thing right now is to go back to
the Miktex documentation itself. And to make sure that all parts of
Miktex are aware of where the font files should be.

And I'd suggest that, should you become stuck, try posting your query
to comp.text.tex (c.t.t.). Does anyone know if there's a Miktex group
as well that could this person could consult?