New software?

admin   admin at yandy.com
Fri Oct 10 11:42:41 CEST 2003

Hi Robert,

I am so sorry to hear about the demise of your computer. I sympathize, and know what a disaster that can be.

Your TeX System is XP ready. You were able to install and use it, even though you have font problems and a graphics problem.  Older versions of Y&Y TeX will not install in XP at all. The version I am shipping right now is V2.2.8.

You need advise, so I will CC your email to techsupport, a group of awfully kind and generous Y&Y TeX System experts, TeX experts, friends, volunteers, fans, and font experts :-), (who have had years and years of experience with Y&Y TeX Systems and fonts). In order for you to see their email and replies to you, you do need to subscribe to techsupport.  Go to http://www.yandy.com and you will find directions and information of how to subscribe to techsupport.

Regards,
Blenda Horn.

From: "Robert Ryan" <robertdryan at compuserve.com>
Date:  Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:55:41 +0200